Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, January 22, 2011

blogs to go back & check later to see if they posted my comment

Yesterday I took part in the “Ask Them What They Mean By ‘Choice’” Blog Day" that Jill Stanek called for. As I shared in a post yesterday, I was going to be interested to see what happenned at the sites as I added my comments. Some of the blogs were set up to appear like I have this blog set up, after moderation. Among those moderated posts I commented on were these 3:
Blog for Choice 2011: Antichoice Gains in the States and the Future of Reproductive Rights
Blog for Choice
Blog for Choice – Be encouraged…

I just went back a while ago & 24 hours none of them had put up my comments, even though 2 of the 3 did post comments that were made after mine. The most egregious ignoring of my comments was by the person who runs the 3rd blog (Blog for Choice - Be Encouraged). She goes by the name Shark-fu & calls her blog AngryBlackB***h. (Since she isn't refering to a female dog, I am cleaning it up a bit. In my comments I talked about Margaret Sanger & her racist eugenics goal to eliminate blacks. I also my Italiano ancestors to make it clear I was talking 1sthand about the results. & she didn't have the courage to post it.

But she did post acomment by Anonymous that was written well after mine @ 6:47 pm:
"The abortion debate is such an interesting one because those "pro life" folks are not interested in keeping black or brown babies alive, they are concerned about white babies being aborted. This is it in a nutshell. They are trying to fool folks but they can't. They are trying to restrict all women so they can "save" white babies. As always, their stance is firmly planted in the aryan, white power camp. They are insane."

Her response to this post: "You've got it!"

Anonymous put up some of the typical lies & slander the pro-aborts use to cover up the truth, that it is Planned Parenthood etc, who are the real racists. It is clear that she is willing to spread lies about the Pro-life movement while ignoring the truth about Margaret Sanger. & in doing so, helping to kill her fellow blacks. So I made the following follow-up on hers that I highly doubt she will have the courage to put it up either:

"Shark-fu, I notice you were too much of a coward to publish my comments which prove the lie told by anonymous about how we only care about white babies. Margaret Sanger was the fan of Hitler & his Arian eugenics policy, not Pro-lifers. Apparently you approve of Margaret Sanger's agenda to get rid of blacks. It seems that it is really you who are trying to get rid of black & brown babies. Those of us in the Pro-life movement give a damn about all babies, regardless of skin color. & we do all we can to help women regardless of skin color before & after she has the child.So, even though I am sure you won't have the courage to admit the truth, at least you have been confronted with it."


I expect it won't be put up, nor do I expect a reply.

Then I went back to this one to see if my comments were kept up or taken down like those at the NARAL blog were: Blog For Choice day!! Yup, they were gone. No surprize. Still even if most of those us pro-lifers put up yesterday were taken down, as 1 peson said to me, they "had to read them". & maybe some seeds were planted.
1 last comment. It is very clear that the pro-aborts have NOT gotten the message about Obama's call to civility. The vitriol was just dripping in some of the "Choice" (re Pro-abortion) posts yesterday. 2 of the biggest targets were Pro-life Crisis Pregnancy Centers (because Pro-aborts know they do prevent abortions) & Jill Stanek because of her spearheading the efforts for our response. But as Jesus said "Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven. For so they persecuted the prophets that were before you." (Matthew 5:11-12)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 22/1/11 7:26 PM , Blogger TH2 said...

    I'm going to tweet a link to this post and refer the tweet to Jill Stanek.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse