Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Thursday, January 20, 2011

As More Comes Out, Kermit Gosnell Is Making Jeffrey Dahmer* Look Like An Amateur

* Credit where credit is due. Jill Stanek in a post compared the 2 & gave me the inspiration for the title. (Kermit Gosnell, the Jeffrey Dahmer of abortionists)
The story about Kermit Gosnell I posted on earlier today is just getting worse & worse. Over the last couple hours I have read a variety of reports on various Pro-life blogs, Pro-life news websites & Pro-life websites with details.
As I said, the whole thing makes Dahmer look like an amateur. This is not the story of 1 person either. It is the story of several people who not only condoned what Gosnell did, they aided & abetted him. In fact this is turning into a modern version of Sweeney Todd & Mrs. Lovett without the meat pies (Thank God!).
Rather than repeat the stories or decide which to share, I am going to provide a list of links so you can read them yourself. They take much of their info from the Grand Jury report. You can also follow the link below to it. It is 281 pages long & I have yet to go through it all. I don't know if i ever will be able to get through it all. I must warn you that most of the stories & the Grand Jury Report contain graphic descriptions &/or pictures of what Gosnell & his staff did. They are not for the faint of heart or the weak of stomach. As I said, I don't know if I will ever be able to get through the entire report. What I do know is that I have extremely high respect for those who sat on the grand jury for what they had to go through in having to look at the evidence presented in the report.
In addition to the post from Jill Stanek mentioned above she also had Kermit Gosnell’s “bizarre” collection of baby feet

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 20/1/11 9:11 PM , Blogger Patrick Button said...

    Horrific. Sometimes I wish I lived in 1940s Poland. Then it would at least be morally licit to shoot at Nazis like Gosnell.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse