Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Presidential Poll - the 1st 2 Weeks

My poll for which Republican Candidate do you prefer has been up for 2 weeks. Here are the results so far:
Candidate Votes %
Hagel - 48 - 65
R. Smith - 18 - 42
Watts - 2 - 3
Brownback - 1 - 1
McCain - 1 - 1
Paul - 1 - 1
Romney - 1 - 1
M. Smith - 1 - 1
Santorum - 1 - 1
Total Votes 74
This is clearly not a scientific poll. I know that someone who is a Hagel fan has promoted my site & someone who us a Richard Smith fan has also contacted me & have probably promoted this. But that doesn't bother me. This is the whole idea, get out the vote for your favorite. & they have done so. & that is the fun of doing this.
I'm going to keep this poll up until things settle out later this year. Then when is is clearer as to who is definitely in, I will put up a new 1 that reflects the status. After the Iowa Caucus in January I will see who is still viable & do another poll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse