Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?

Apparently I do. Maybe it is because I am old enough to have had my early formation using the Baltimore Catechism. Or maybe it is because I know my faith as the basics haven't changed despite what some people claim.

You are a 100% traditional Catholic!

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz



If by traditional you mean that I want to go back to things as they were pre-Vatican II then I would have to disagree. If by tradtional you mean I accept ALL the teachings of the Catholic Church, I'll buy that.
As for more "knowledgeable than most modern theologians!", I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but given the state of theology in most Catholic Colleges, what else is new?
Below my results for the test was a statement that I got a good laugh out of as it a good plug for a great cable network: "Thank you for taking this quiz on the Baltimore Catechism. If you scored high, congratualtions, "go and make disciples of all nations". If not, go to EWTN, and study some more, then re-take this quiz and see how much you've learned!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse