Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, February 09, 2007

So, Who Are the Other 4


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
5
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



These things come up with interesting information sometimes. According to the site:
There are 263,972 people in the U.S. with the first name Allen.
Statistically the 240th most popular first name.
98.86 percent of people with the first name Allen are male.

There are 5,729 people in the U.S. with the last name Troupe.
Statistically the 6136th most popular last name. (tied with 59 other last names)
However, if I put in my last name the way my Grandfather spelled it before the Sisters of Mercy changed how my Dad spelled it when he was in school & told my Grandfather he didn't know how to spell his own name right (according to family lore) this is what I come up with:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

& these additional stats:
There are 3,630 people in the U.S. with the last name Troup.
Statistically the 9069th most popular last name. (tied with 101 other last names)
& the odds are I'm more likely related to these 3 than the other 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse