Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Papa Benedetto Did It God's Way

In honor of the service Papa Benedetto has given to the Church from his days as a priest to his time as Supreme Pontiff, here is a song I have written about him. It is sung to the tune of My Way. I call it (He Did It) God's Way.

We see, the end is here
And he has faced the final curtain
My friend, I make it clear
I state my case, yes I am certain
He lived a life that's full
He traveled each and ev'ry highway
But more, more than this, he did it God's way.

Regrets, he may have a few
But if so, too few to mention
He did what God had him do and saw it through without exemption
God's plan for each charted course, each careful step along the byway
No more, no more than this, he did it God's way.

Then there were times, I'm sure you knew

His foes opposed what he would do
But through it all, where they spread doubt
He knew the truth and spoke it out
He faced them all and he stood tall and did it God's way.

He loved, he laughed and cried
And all the while, God's way was choosing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To see he did all that
and may I add, not in a shy way,
Oh, no, oh, no, not him, 
he did it God's way!

For what is a Pope, what has he got?
If not God's help, then he had naught
To say the things he truly feels are the words of one who kneels
The record shows he took the blows and did it God's way!!!!!

Yes, he did it God's way.



Ciao Papa! Mille Grazie!!!!!

_________________
If someone wants to record this please contact me. All I ask is the writers credit & my share of the royalties. After all, I do have bills to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse