Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What Obama Really Said in His Farewell to Papa Benedetto.

Obama released a statement about Papa Benedetto's leaving the papacy. Of course, what is says. & what it really means are 2 different things. In it, he focuses more on himself than the Pope. He hopes that his followers will use it to show how he isn't attacking the Catholic Church rather than the exercise in his ego it really is. But when you read between the lines, he is continuing his all out attack on the Catholic Church & its attempts to show him for the antichrist that he is. 
Here is the statement:
"On behalf of Americans everywhere, Michelle and I wish to extend our appreciation and prayers to His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. Michelle and I warmly remember our meeting with the Holy Father in 2009, and I have appreciated our work together over these last four years.   The Church plays a critical role in the United States and the world, and I wish the best to those who will soon gather to choose His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI’s successor"
Here is what he really said: "On behalf of myself, I am happy for another chance to glorify myself while making it look like I actually give a damn about the leaving of an old man who has done all he can by proclaiming what the Catholic Church actually teaches  not what those dissident heretics who call themselves authentic Catholics have twisted it to mean so I could push through my "culture of death agenda. They are the ones I appreciate, not Pope Benedict. 
I look back at the 2009 meeting as what it was meant to be, a photo op to make me look good. Why do you think I intentionally made sure that there wasn't enough time for more than a few courtesies before I had to leave. I knew the Pope would make it clear in a public speech that what I was doing was evil & that he would do all he could to show that it was. So, even though I had to sit through 30 minutes of pretending I cares a hoot about what he said, I know that it was the price I had to pay for appearances sake.


As for working together, well, if you mean doing all I could to shut you up, marginalizing the influence of the Catholic Church (except that of the dissidents), forcing the Catholic Church to stop helping those caught in white slavery, forcing the Church out of providing adoptions & forcing the Catholic Church to pay for artificial birth control & abortion & the Bishops you appointed working against all that, then I guess we did work together. But you didn't exactly do it the way I wanted. I expected you to shut up, roll over & play dead instead of trying to stop my attempts to destroy the Constitution & set up a dictatorship.* How dare you NOT appoint more Bishops like Mahony who have worked to destroy the Church. If I could I would give him a pardon today. But I have to wait until the end of my term to reward him for what he did to help me promote my agenda.
Instead of the "critical role" that the Church played, I wanted it to wholeheartedly embrace all I did. BUT NO!!! The USCCB had to accurately point out that what I was doing was an all out assault on the Catholic Church's 1st amendment rights s well as that of each individual member of the Church who is faithful to the authentic magisterial teachings. When did they finally find the courage they have hid all these years?
We won't go into detail about the rest of the world. But again, I wish you would shut up on the abortion issue. You have made my attempts to spread the "culture of death" harder to implement.
If I had my way, I would force those gathering in Rome to elect someone who will give all those Catholics in Name Only that helped me undermine the Catholic Church's attempts here & abroad what they want.
But since they won't, I promise I will do my "best" to continue my escalation of the persecution of the Catholic Church. I will do my "best" to silence them, marginalize them & even throw them in jail if I need to."
_____________
* For more on how Obama has done anything but work together with the Pope, you can go to this post @ Fr. Z's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse