Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Milestone

This is post 5000

So it is time time to celebrate with a few fireworks:








& now on to the next 5000 posts!

3 Comments:

  • At 14/11/10 12:42 PM , Blogger Patrick Button said...

    Congratulations! Here's to the next 5000!

     
  • At 15/11/10 12:58 AM , Blogger TH2 said...

    Your archives show that your first post was in December 18, 2004. Thus, as of today, your blog has been running for (roughly) 1835 days. Since this is your 5000th post, it therefore follows that 5000 / 1835 = 2.7247956, or that you have, on average, posted three times per day.

    Like I said before... you are a machine. Congratulations, Al - my first blogger friend that I made when I started blogging nearly 2 years ago.

     
  • At 15/11/10 1:18 AM , Blogger Al said...

    TH2 - Leave it to you to do the math.

    If you want to be technical from 20 April 2005 - 19 June 2006 914 months) I let things slip & didn't put up any posts.

    Anyhow, it isn't that I intended to put up so many posts each day, it is just that over the last 4 years so much has gone on with the elections & Pro-life issues that often I have had to ignore a lot of things due to a lack of time or I suspect I would have hit 5000 a long time ago. The main reason I did skip some things is that there are so many other good blogs out there that covered them just as well as I would have, or better. & over the years since I started that number has grown exponentially.

    All of us must be having a positive effect given how unhappy the leftist Catholyc gang is up in arms about us.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse