Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feel Like I'm Made Out of Gingerbread

LarryD reports that the PC police are at it again. This time they have taken it on themselves to remake gingerbread men into gingerbread persons. The PC gang may have remade themselves into a bunch of castrati, but I will be damned if I will let them do it to my Sweet Gingerbread Man.









Something tells me Bogie might not be too happy to see where things are these days.




As you will notice, there are gingerbread women as well. I guess they are OK. From what I have seen the only time something is wrong is when it specificly mentions "man" or "men". Which makes me think it isn't so much about inclusiveness as it is an attack on all things male.




Meanwhile, over at Sesame Street Cookie Monster may be facing a dilema since he loves a gingerbread man. I guess it would all depend on whether he is coming out of the closet or not in his declaration of love.


Anyhow PC police, 1 last time, leave my gingerbread alone.

_______________
Update: 6:33 AM - Forgot to add that The Daily Mail reports "Officials now claim renaming the biscuits (English word for cookie) was a mistake and that their gender will be reinstated as soon as possible." Yeah right. The outcry was loud & strong ^ caaling it a mistake is their way of saving face. Supposedly the correct name will reappear after Christmas. We shall see.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse