Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We're Having a Party, Pt. 2

When I set out to list the political parties that exist in the USA, I knew there were a lot of minor ones, but I didn't expect the number to be about 90. I know that the list is probably not completely accurate but the best I could do with the resources I used.
Nor was I surprized by some of the parties that existed, esp the KKK as well as the many Neo-Nazi groups. But, just having to acknowledge them left me feeling a bit dirty. What is saddest is that they operate in the name of god. But the god they worship is not the God of the Bible. Their god is a god of hate that feeds on their hate that fuels their racism.
As I said, we need to tell the truth about what is wrong with them. But we need to do so much more. They present a Christianity that is not truly Christianity. What they present is a perversion straight out of Hell. We need to proclaim the Gospel of God's love for all human being, ALL. Jesus came & died on the cross even for the sin of racism. & the Holy Spirit can change hearts. So we need to pray that God for the strength & courage to proclaim the truth, the wisdom to know how in every situation & that the message will be welcomed & accepted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse