Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Amazingly SNL Gets It Right About Obama Last Night

I haven't watched Saturday Night Live in years. & from the occasional bit I did see, I knew I was missing nothing at all. But I came across a tweet talking about how the cold opening last night actually told the truth about Obama. It had him admitting he didn't know anything about how money worked. The rest of the skit was a mockery of his sequestergeddon scenario he has been painting with the help of the Main Stream Media. I especially loved the inner city school teacher's reaction.


 

I honestly think this is a fluke however. They had a sketch about the New Pope that I watched on the NBC site as well. Oh well, guess I'll dig out my DVD set of the 1st season, when SNL was in its prime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse