- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- The End - Of Religious Liberty - Is Nigh
- I Guess Worshipping Obama as the Messiah Doesn't V...
- Adult Stem Cells Score A Big Win Against AIDS
- Billy Graham - Calling America to Repent of Its Si...
- Margaret Sanger, The Most Influencial Promoter of ...
- Why Chick-fil-A's CEO, Dan Cathy, Is Right - It Al...
- 34 Years of Perpetual Adoration In Dubuque
- Humanae Vitae 44 Years Later
- Thought for the Day - 24 July 2012
- Now Why Didn't This LifeSiteNews Headline Surprize...