- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- 34 Years of Perpetual Adoration In Dubuque
- Humanae Vitae 44 Years Later
- Thought for the Day - 24 July 2012
- Now Why Didn't This LifeSiteNews Headline Surprize...
- Why the "Culture of Death" Doesn't Want the Truth ...
- Papa Benedetto - We Are Called by Christ to Preach...
- A Tale of Two Nuns
- Now If a Mafia Godfather Had Said This, Obama Woul...
- At Least the Mafia Tried to Keep the Corruption Un...
- Thought for the Day - 15 July 2012