Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Sick & Twisted Minds of the Pro-aborts

Caution: This video shows exactly how sick & twisted the minds of pro-aborts actually are. & how hatefilled they can be. This is what happens when you sell you soul to the "culture of death". But I would remind you that prayer can & does change hearts, including the most hardenned. So they are not beyond hope. God can set them free from this demonic bondage they are in.
I know that many of them would mock me for even saying this. I know because I have experienced it. & compared to some pro-aborts I have met, these are downright tame.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12/3/11 11:24 PM , Blogger PatrickPaul said...

    I agree with you Al this is very sick, I think its very sad that these people see abortion as a from a birth control, and I can't believe that a doctor would actually be proud to perform an abortion. I have heard stories about doctors who will perform an abortion once and then will never do it again because they fell so guilty, or this one time a doctor was performing an abortion and the baby actually reached up and grabed the doctors hand.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse