Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A View From the March

Here are a few more of the pictures Matt K Cassens took at Monday's March for Life. Go the his post 2011 March For Life in Washington DC for more.

1st we see a true patriot:


The next 2 pictures I included because of some comments made in December on a post I put up about Planned Parenthood called This Is Definitely No Mitzvah!!!!! I suspect they would agree with what I said in the post & not the person who made the comments.





Next up is a picture of the few "pro-choice" counterprotestors. I think the person in the middle with the '"Keep Abortion Legal" sign is the same person in the picture from the TH I had in my post on the March. (2011 March for Life & West Coast March)



Yesterday I put up a picture of the Italiano Pro-life group that came over to participate (Voglio Vivere*). Next to them was a group from France. Since I am also 1/4 German & he had a picture of a group from Germany, I am including that as well. The March was truly international in scope.


Like I said, these are only a few of the pictures he put up. Follow the link above to see more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse