Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

PETA Reaches a New Low

& I do mean low, as in the depths of Hell with this blasphemous mockery of Papa Benedetto & Catholic teaching I came across Tuesday:

This ad came out on 2 December & was put up on their blog on 3 December (Pope Condom for Dogs). Many of the comments are by Catholics who were offended. But some Catholics applauded it. I am willing to bet those that approved are pro-abortion as well (among other "catholyc" leanings.
The post made the following statement: "Visitors to the Vatican yesterday were the first to receive our new “Pope Condom” campaign leaflets, which we’ll also soon be taking to cathedrals and churches across the U.S.”
If I see this anywhere, I am going to tear it down. As I said, it is blasphemous. But it is also a prime example of how low PETA will sink to gets its message across. I am all for spaying & neutering, but there are much better ways than this. We won't go into the other garbage PETA pushes.
I leave you with the suggestion that Thomas Peters had in his post about it: "read Acts 10:13 and then go order a hamburger for lunch today." As for me, I probably will be having a sub with salami, ham & pepperoni among other things. & for supper last nite I had a pork tenderloin sandwich. (After 5:30 Mass at which I prayed for PETA to repent.)

Source: PETA introducing “Pope Condom” campaign into parishes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse