Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now I Suspect Ron Paul Is Spying On Me

Yesterday afternoon I was discussing some of of the things going on with TSA & their X-Ray & groping violation of our rights. 1 of the suggestions I had was making Congress go through the whole proceedure. That evening I was at the laundomat & flipped over to C-Span & heard Ron Paul giving this speech:


Needless to say, I was not surprized to hear anything he said in this speech. Ron Paul had some of the sanest ideas on how our government should operate, which is probably why he didn't make it in the 2010 Republican primaries/caucuses.
On the other hand, if Congress actually goes through this, I feel sorry for the person who has to watch as some people like Harry Reid or Charlie Rangel go through. & I am willing to bet yoy will hear the person who has to watch Pelosi's scan screaming he is blind afterwords.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse