Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, August 14, 2009

FlagYourself

PS Anyone who may be upset about what I say & decides to flag me to the White House, go right ahead. It won't bother me to be attacked for standing up & speaking out for what I believe in. & the same can be said about those above, as well as many of my friends in the blog-o-sphere. We will not be silent about the truth out of fear. In fact what you are seeing is a coming together of those who are concerned by the direction this country is taking. Just like Ben Franklin, John Adamds, Sam Adams, George Washington, John Hancock, Caesar Rodney, WillIam Paca, Paul Revere, etc did back over 230 years ago.

& I know that I am safe in saying that with those I mentioned above, we agree that "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." (Ben Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, 1776)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse