Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Papal Air Piano?


Some of my favorite captions at Photo Caption Call - 8/1/08 :

(Starting with mine, of course)
1)
Papa Benedetto displays his air piano technique to his brother, Fr. Georg.

Fr. G: Are you sure Liberace started zis vay?

Papa B: Ov course, he had huge candelabria & a brother named George also.

2a)
"You aren't the boss of me, bruder."

"Vell, actually I am. Let me go through the theology again...."

2b)
The blind leading the loose-and-bind.

3)
"C'mon, Georg, how can you say Roger Moore was better than Sean Connery?"

4)
Hokus Pokus Hans Kung Disappear

5)
Another episode of Spy vs. Spy

6)
'Then I put my hands on the guy's head, like this, and hey presto he's a bishop!'


Finally my favorite of all the rest:
7)
"Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky; try to take over the world."

(H/T: American Papist)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse