- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- & the Losers Are (Razzies 2008)
- Mission To Magadan - February 2008 Update
- More on "Whither the Jesuits?"
- Happy 144th Birthday Grandpa!!!!
- What Hillary Must Be Thinking With Obama Taking th...
- I Can Dream, Can't I?
- When All Else Fails, Resort to Lies & Name Calling...
- Questions for Fr. Adolfo Nicolás S.J.
- An Offer He COULD Refuse
- Planned Parenthood - Alledgedly Nonprofit, Really ...