Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, August 10, 2007

Is Romney Trying to Buy the Straw Poll?

While I am not a Romney supporter & I am not completely convinced on some of his stands that he has changed, I have some problems with a group that has popped up a few days ago. This group calls itself Iowa Values Not for Sale & the blog/website is run by someone who calls himself Iowa Conservative. They have put out a video stating their position & listing those Romney has bought to mislead us. Here is the video:
My problems are several.
1st, who is actually behind this?. Who is Iowa Conservative & why aren't you identifying yourself? This makes the person(s) motives very suspect to me. What are you afraid of? What are you hiding?
2nd, It implies that Romney doesn't have the same right to hire people as consultants/staff like the other candidates do. Yes, Romney has spent a lot of money, but the biggest dollar amount doesn't always turn into a victory!
3rd, I know several of the names listed as consultants. I know their values. They were hired to work for someone that they think is the best candidate. I am greatly insulted by this attempt to impugn their integrity.
I'd put this in the category of standard attack your opponent tactics that I have seen several of the candidates already use, if it weren't for the fact I already pointed out that the person(s) doing it are anonymous. Their anonymity makes this much much more like dirty tricks scare tactics that I strongly disapprove of.
Iowa voters will make their mind up Sat. They will not be bought, nor will they be scared. They are smarter than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse