Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Some Campaign Advice for Hillary Clinton



For some reason I was recently thinking about what was the difference between Bill Clinton's successful campaign in 1992 & Hillary's in 2008. Then it dawned on me, Willy boy had a rock & roll theme song, Don't Stop (Thinking About Tomorrow). Hillary had nothing.
So, being the kind & charitable person that I am, I said to myself "Self, what would be the perfect song for Hillary to use?" It hit me like a bolt of lighning, Sir Elton John's classic The Bitch is Back. It completely captures her personality.
I went on to think she has 2 hit versions to chose from, Sir Elton's, or Tina Turner's cover version. Then I thought "Perche no both?" (Why not both?)
Hillary could use Sir Elton's to reach out to the gay vote, especially the gay marriage gang she is courting.


Tina Turner's could be used to reach out to the feminists since Tina is a symbol of overcoming adversity & abuse. She could also use Tina to appeal to the men.


Also, the 2 of them have done it as a duet, so she could reach everyone with one version.


Or even better, maybe you can get Sir Elton to write you some new lyrics for the verses, keeping the refrain.

But that is not all, I have come up with a way for her to deal with all the scandals that are out there. The inspiration came from her line during her testimony about Benghazi where she said the following:


But rather than using that, I thought "Why not use a bit of the scene from 'Meatballs' where Bill Murray is getting the campers psyched up for the 2nd day of the camp olympics?"

She could show someone asking a question about the Clinton Foundation scandal followed by this:


The same with a question about Benghazi. or the private e-mail server, or the many others floating around out there.

So Hillary, I am sure you will not only see the wisdom in my suggestions but will gladly use them. I will be awaiting the payment of my $1 Million consultant's fee, in cash. 

Hillary, you better also hope someone doesn't come up with some new lyrics to this classic 3 Dog Night song, no matter how true they would be:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse