- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Thought for the Day - 16 January 2013
- The Real Meaning of Inclusive As Used by Those Cla...
- The Pope's Jews
- How Liberal Catholycs Demonize Those Who Shine the...
- Thought for the Day - 12 January 2013
- Only God Can Make a Universe
- Thought for the Day - 11 January 2013
- Do You Even Have to Ask?
- Thought for the Day - 10 January 2013
- Thought for the Day - 9 January 2013