- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Who Is He Kidding??????????
- Did James Carville Say Democratic Voters Were Too ...
- A Little Aid to Help You Do the Math on Abortion's...
- 40 Days for Life, 1/2 Way Through & A Look At the ...
- Our Lady of Fátima & San Giuseppe
- Obama's Top Priority - Murdering As Many Preborn B...
- Thought for the Day - 11 October 2012
- Thought for the Day - 10 October 2012
- Thought for the Day - 9 October 2012
- 2 Saints Get Their Doctorate