- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Thought for the Day - 9 October 2012
- 2 Saints Get Their Doctorate
- Buona Festa di La Beata Vergine del Santo Rosario ...
- 50 Years of "The Name is Bond, James Bond"
- "Operation Counterstrike" Pro-Abortion Terrorist S...
- 40 Days for Life in DBQ - 1 Week Down Already
- The October Prayer to San Giuseppe, Terror of Demo...
- 2012 USCCB Statement for Respect Life Month
- Iowa Activists Flipping Their "Wig"gins to Retain ...
- Bishop Paprocki - Democratic Platform Endorses Int...