- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- This Just in From Madrid
- I Guess Mama Ratzinger Never Told Him Not to Play ...
- The Defunding of Planned Parenthood on the State L...
- On Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Good He...
- If Newsweek Had Been Arround When St Joan of Arc W...
- You Can't Have Liberty Without the Right to Life
- Everything You Should Know About Angels
- Extending God's Mercy @ World Youth Day 2011 to Th...
- Iowa Governor Branstad On Laura Ingraham Monday
- How Many Botched Abortions Is Too Many?