Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Don Mewleone - My Idea for a Movie Script


This takes place in modern day New York. It was inspired by the recent incident of he cats who were forced to dress up for a fashion show. They go to see Don Mewleone, the Catfather for justice.

JonnyCat Fontaine: Don Mewleone, I kiss your paw.

Don M: Why do you come to me on this the day of my daughter's wedding?

J: I come seeking justice for my friends & I who were forced to wear costumes by their owners.

Don M: Non capisco! Perche would they do such an infamia as this?

J: To make money at our expense.

Don M: Well, were you at least fed well.

J: No Godkitty, not a single leaf of catnip or even a piece of tuna.

Don M: Disgrazia! Don't worry, I will see that justice is done. Someday & that day may never come, I will call on you to do me a favor. Until that day accept this as a gift on the day of my daughter's wedding.

After they leave he turns to his consigliere, Tomcat Hagen.

Don M: Call in Mewca Brasi!

Hagen leaves & returns a few minutes later with Brasi who joins Don M & his catpawregimes Peter Clawmenza (aka Big Pussy) & Skimbleshanks Tessio. They spend a while discussing what to do.

A couple days later the owners all wake up with a fishhead in their beds & find out they have also been given the leg rub of death.


I think it might just have possibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse