- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Well, This Would Be A Logical Next Step After Allo...
- World Cup Priest Suspended
- Actually, This Would Explain a Lot
- Roll Out Those "sunny. It's funny. But I'm out of ...
- Actually Archbishop Niederauer Should Have Been Gi...
- Archbishop Calls for Out & Out Defiance of Abortio...
- So Tell me Again Why People Are Supporting Compreh...
- Why The USCCB Has to Take Blame for ObamaCare
- Talking Feds
- We're Knights of the Round Table