Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, July 23, 2010

How Dumb Does AG Miller's Staff Think I Am?

Apparently pretty dumb from the response I got from them when I wrote them about supporting Operation Rescue's call for an audit of Planned Parenthood - Heartland. (Operation Rescue Calls for an Audit of Planned Parenthood In Iowa)
Here is their response:
"Mr. Troupe, the Attorney General, like Iowa’s county attorneys, is not itself an investigative agency, but necessarily relies upon the resources and expertise of specialized boards, such as the Iowa Board of Medicine, and on state and local law enforcement agencies. The allegations recently made by Operation Rescue are in the hands of the appropriate investigating agency, the Iowa Board of Medicine. This board has a duty to report to law enforcement if it obtains information indicating that a crime has been committed.

Thank you for contacting our office
."
If you follow the link back to the original post & read my e-mail you will notice that I never mentioned the Iowa Board of Medicine investigation. I refered to the 12 July 2010 letter from OR asking for the audit of PP. & I added my voice calling for that audit. I find it interesting that they completely ignored what was actually said in my e-mail & tried to act like I was too stupid to know the difference. Naturally, I was not going to let it stop there. I decided to respond to what they said.

Here is my response to their response:
"I have to say that I am sorely disappointed in your response. It is clear that you did not read what I said or think I am too stupid to know the difference between the 2 complaints. I am not refering to that investingation. I am refering to a financial audit which is not the responsibility of the Iowa Board of Medicine. & that was made clear by both what I said as well as what the 12 July letter from Troy Newman said.

Either way, I am sorely disappointed in the attorney General's office & your failure to do your job. You claim on your website that part of your job is to protect consumers & another part talks about fighting crime. Apparently the crime & fraud only count when is politically advatageous for your office to do so.

I again repeat the call for this office to see that an audit is done of Planned parenthood - Heartland to ensure that the moneys they have been given have been used properly.

Thank You.
"
I will admit that I was sorely tempted to get nasty. & to bring up how this just shows that AG Miller is in bed with PPH. But I decided to hold back & simply point out what claims they make on their website. & then subtly hint at the scandal this is raising.
It is clear that the AG can investigate, if he wants to. Operation Rescue knows that he can & so does he. He started an investigation into possible illegal campaign contributions to Gov Culver when things got hot enough. & this time will be no exception either.
I ask any of you out there who want to, to please contact AG Miller & turn up the heat so that he will act. Here is the contact info. Be sure to include your full name, address & phone number.

Tom Miller
Iowa Attorney General
Hoover State Office Building
1305 E. Walnut Street
Des Moines IA 50319
Phone: 515-281-5164
Fax: 515-281-4209
e-mail: webteam@ag.state.ia.us

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse