Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Growing CCHD Scandal


I will admit that I haven't done to much lately about the CCHD scandals. It seems like something new is coming out faster that I can keep up. So I would suggest that you follow LifeSiteNews, LifeNews, & esp Reform CCHD Now Coalition for updates.
I have to say that I honestly think that what has been seen so far is only a small tip of the iceberg that is this growing scandal. & the damage done as it all comes out will make the sinking of the Titanic look like a toy boat going under in comparison.
1 of the recent LifeSiteNews reports that really got me, but didn't totally surprize me was their report that Sr. Mary Ann Walsh, the USCCB's media director had criticized another report recently released by the Bellarmine Veritas Ministry (BVM), in an interview with Our Sunday Visitor without reading it 1st. (U.S. Bishops' Media Director Who Exonerated Exec Admits to Not Reading Key Report) I thought that Sr. Mary Ann Walsh should have gone a long time ago for her weak & wishy washy comments that did more at times to undermine that uphold Catholic Teaching. & this latest is more proof.
As I have said before, this scandal is a lot like the Development and Peace scandal involving the Candian CCB. It is apparant that the USCCB staff & some Bishops learned nothing from the failure of CCCB staff & some Bishops to downplay or deny the problems. & the more the USCCB tries to deny, downplay or cover-up, the worse the scandal is going to be. Sadly, I doubt if we will see much transparency, cooperation or clean-up beyond the minimum until it reaches major crisis mode.
That having been said. I honestly think that God is working to bring all this out in order to clean up the USCCB so it can function as it was meant to function & not for a cover for liberal Bishops to promote their anti-Catholic agenda.
_________
PS, I also highly recommend following the Real Catholic TV news & Vortex videos for excellent coverage & commentary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse