Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Freedom From Religion Promoting Racism, Eugenics?

I had an interesting thought as I was typing the following comment on another blog about the Freedom From Religion hissie fit about the Mother Teresa Stamp ("Atheists Protest Mother Teresa Stamp.") "As for Kate Hepburn, as I have pointed out more than once she was a big fan of Planned Parenthood & wrote many a fundraising letter to support them. Her credentials were the fact her mother was a co-founder of PP. So in their mind it is wrong to honor someone who made the world better, but it is OK to honor someone who condoned the daily murder of 3200 people." A light went on. & after a quick check of their website, I suspect that the dots connect they way I think they do.
Before I go any further I have to make it clear that there are plety of pro-life athiests. I know some of them. & for the most part they have no problem with Christians speaking out from their religious background either.
But I have also noticed that groups like Freedom From Religion try & stop Christians from having a part in the public debate only when the Christian stand goes against theirs. Abortion is a good case in point. & as I pointed out yesterday in my post (Athiests Going "Postal" Over Mother Teresa) they will even ignore or lie about their being a Chrisian basis for people like Rev King speaking out.
So where am I heading? Simple. Freedom From Religion appears to be pro-abortion from the way it covers things. They are promoting Kate Hepburn's stamp. She was a cheerleader for Planned Parenthood. Hepburn's mother co-founded it with Margaret Sanger who did so to promote her racist eugenic agenda. Part of that agenda was to eliminate the very people Mother Teresa helped. & FFR spokeswoman Gaylor made special emphasis of Mother Teresa's outspokenness on the abortion issue.
So, I highly suspect there is a double reason for this attack on the Mother Teresa stamp by FFR. & while I doubt they will admit it, FFR is a part of the same 'culture of death" gang that is all for getting rid of those people they see as inferior. The people other Teresa helped.
Coincidence? Maybe, but with the "culture of death" probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse