Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, August 15, 2008

So, Why Didn't They Tell Me What I Did Wrong?

A little while ago I logged onto the DBQ Telegraph Herald website to comment on some letters. When I log on I find out that I am now a monitored member. This is what the description of that status means: "MONITORED MEMBER: This means the user has verified his or her identity, but has violated our Terms of Service in previous posts, as determined in the sole discretion of the TH. Users may remain in this status for any length of time, as determined by the TH. In general, once the user has demonstrated a consistent practice of abiding by the Terms of Service, their status will be upgraded." OK, but what did I do wrong? The only thing I can figure out is that they didn't like the fact that I provided a link to a picture of an aborted baby. Apparently showing the truth about what we are discussing is unacceptable to a paper that is pro-abortion, pro-Planned Parenthood, etc. Or, they are POed that I pointed out how they lied in an article about a Pro-Life Mass this past Monday. In their article they said that there was 140 people at the Mass. I did a rough count & came up with about 275-300. So did the pastor of the parish & others who were there.
I have been made fun of, & several of us who have defended life have been attakced on a persona level. Yet that is OK in the TH's eyes. & 1 of the recent comments was clearly libelous to Pro-Lifers. Again OK in the TH's eyes.
Again & again the Main Stream Media (MSM) is shoing that it isn't as unbiased as it claims. I would have no problems if they would admit the truth. In the early years of our country you knew what side the paper was on. They didn't hide behind a claim of being unbiased. Now they do. They have to in order to propegate their views as facts, not lies &/or opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse