- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- A Look at The 2008 Summer Olympic Games
- Is This What The Dems Mean by "Safe & Legal?
- The Last Secret of Fatima
- Bishop Elliott - Why Pope Paul was RIGHT!!!!!
- Yet They Claim it is the Pro-Lifers Who Are Danger...
- Who Is Really Mocking Whom?
- Please Pray for Bob Novak
- 1 of the Most Bittersweet Things I've Read In a Wh...
- Your Tax Dollars At Work - NOT!!!!!
- Another Unseen Consequence of Abortion