Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pro-Life Atheists & Agnostics

Yes, they do exist, I have some atheist friends who are strongly Pro-Life. They approach it from the idea that it is a property rights issue. In fact there are many reasons for being Pro-Life that have nothing to do with faith or religion.
There is even a orginization for Pro-Life atheists & agnostics. The Atheist and Agnostic Pro-Life League was founded by James Matthew (Matt) Wallace, aka The Compleat Heretic. (I found out about this site via Fr. Frank Pavone of Priests for Life.) He describes himself as botha secular humanist & a Pro-Life advocate.
& while there are many things he & I may disagree on, that doesn't mean I can't support him in this area. Any enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Nor does it mean I won't pray for his eventual conversion to Christ. I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse