Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, December 28, 2007

Don't Leave Rome Without It!


Recently of his blog What Does the Prayer Really Say, Fr. John Zuhlsdorf wrote a post (Jingle keys, jingle keys, jingle all the way ) in which he talks about the vestments, etc used in recent papal liturgies. His comments on the Urbi et Orbi led me to be inspired to do a parody on a certain credit card company's promos for using their card.
Precious miter of John Paul I,
cope of John XXIII,
throne of Leo XIII.

Beauty that gives glory to God, Priceless!

There are some things money can’t buy,
For Liturgies done right, there’s Papa Benedetto!
Well, apparently my being thus inspirated led to some more inspiration by someone else. The result was the above Papal Express Credit Card. (Don't Leave Rome Without It) I suspect the annual fee is an Our Father, Hail Mary & Glory Be for the Papal intentions.
Given the Church's teachings on usury, I also suspect that the interest rates are a lot lower than those of any other card. My question, Where do I go to sign up & transfer my accounts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse