- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Does Rosie Know About This 9-11 Conspiricy Theory?...
- Paper or Plastic?
- Yet Another Story the MSM is Ignoring Because it D...
- Why Isn't the MSM* All Over This?
- This Would Explain A Lot About the Democrats!
- Iowa's Own Music Man
- Sing to Me, Mr C.
- Sen. Harkin, OK to Kill Children before Birth, But...
- Daniel Myers - A "Fresh" Voice in Politics
- Happy 54th Pierce!