Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, May 04, 2007

New Poll - Guess the Quote

I decided with the definite "Not runnings" (or as definite as a politician gets) & the possible new names not on the list, like Fred Thompson, to wait for a bit to see where things settle out for the month of May.

I found it interesting that my readers aren't on fire for any of the frontrunners & it will be interesting to see how things change when I an Fred Thompson.
Anyhow, the current poll is based on an actual quote I heard on FoxNews's Special Report. I knew that it might raise a little ire. & that it would be fun to see 2 things, how many of my readers actually saw the show (& will get it right) as well as who else they think might have said it. & see what reactions I get.
So, lets see what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse