Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Monday, January 08, 2007

Here I Come to Save the Day*

* With appologies to Mighty Mouse.

I came across another 1 of those tests that seem to pop up everywhere. this 1 was to see what superhero you are. The quiz shows how well you match up to a whole bunch of superheroes as well as the 1 you come closest to.
Your results:
You are Superman






















Superman
90%
Spider-Man
85%
Supergirl
77%
Green Lantern
70%
Robin
67%
Batman
60%
Iron Man
50%
Wonder Woman
47%
Hulk
35%
Catwoman
35%
The Flash
30%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz



I found the results interesting as I did have a Superman costume when I was a child. There was also a test to see what supervillian you could be.

Your results:
You are Apocalypse































Apocalypse
57%
The Joker
52%
Magneto
44%
Mr. Freeze
43%
Dark Phoenix
40%
Green Goblin
40%
Poison Ivy
36%
Dr. Doom
34%
Venom
33%
Mystique
32%
Two-Face
32%
Catwoman
23%
Lex Luthor
23%
Riddler
22%
Juggernaut
20%
Kingpin
16%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.



Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test


I suppose there is a bit of irony in the villian I match the best as the name has Biblical overtones. DC & Marvel Comics have both had villians by this name (slightly different spellings). This is the Marvel version. I should be relieved that I am only a 57% match for the 1 I come closest to (& only match 2 over 50%.). Each of us struggles with a dark side. & even the worst person has some good, so I suppose that I match the good more than the worst.
Now if you will excuse me, I have to go find a phone booth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse