Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Just When You Thought Things Couldn't Get Any More Sick & Twisted. . . .

I come across this at the Moonbattery website:




Hey guy, maybe the reason you feel unmanly is because what you are doing IS not only unmanly, it is sick & perverted as well.
What this guy is applauding is not real feminism, but the radical feminism that is a part of the demonic "culture of death".
As I have said before, a huge part of real feminism was to ensure that women were not treated a sex objects. What we have seen the "culture of death" do is use radical feminism into a forum promoting sin, perversion & the murder of unborn children. If that isn't proof of its demonic origins, than I don't know what is.
As a teen in the 70s I was fed the whole sexual revolution spiel. But, as I grew in my faith, I came to understand why God intended sex to be between a man & a woman. & then only in marriage.  I look back now & wonder at how I bought into those things. But at the time, there wasn't much being put out there about what the Catholic Church actually taught & I wasn't as strong in my faith as I am now.*
That is why I am willing to say that maybe this guy doesn't know any better. He was told that anything you do sexually is OK as long as you enjoy it. But those who propagandized him didn't succeed in totally destroying his conscience. Thus the "unmanly" feelings. Sadly, rather than recognize them for what they are, he is still buying into the lies that radical feminism promote. 
May God have mercy on him & open his eyes to the truth.
I would recommend that someone get him a copy of Blessed John Paul's Theology of the Body so he can understand why what he is doing is wrong. 

____________________
* From early on, I knew that abortion was wrong. The fact that I knew the Catholic Church was right when it came to that helped me to accept the rest as I learned what the Catholic Church actually taught on sexual morality as well.
I suspect that 1 of the main reasons that abortion is such a huge part of the "culture of death" is that it represents the ultimate rejection of the procreative purpose that God intended for sex. The above story shows the "culture of death"'s destruction of the other purpose, uniative. 
Ultimately the goal is not merely the breakdown of society. It is an attack on God by  aiming to destroy those who were made in His image. & not just physically. Those who promote or support the "culture of death" are putting their souls at risk for eternal damnation in hell. & that is the ultimate destruction any human can face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse