- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Thought for the Day - 9 August 2012
- Papa Benedetto to KCs Supreme Convention Attendees...
- More Proof ObamaCare Is About Pushing Abortion, No...
- The Movie Obama Doesn't Want You To See
- Marvin Hamlisch - Nobody Did It Better
- Showdown at the Vatican Corral
- Catholic Relief Services Has Blown It Big Time, & ...
- What Happens When You Slap St. John (Jean-Baptiste...
- Thought for the Day - 4 August 2012
- So Much For Global Warming, We Are Just Returning ...