Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Will Resume Our Normal Service Shortly

The moving is done. I will be back to regular posting in a day or 2, as soon as I get up to speed. I know I missed a lot of things I would have normally commented on, some I am aware of (Hank Williams Jr. below) but for the most part I have been so out of the loop it isn't funny.






Now, if he had said this about Bush, the Main Stream Media would have been cheering him & Disney/ESPN, you can be sure they would have given him a bigger fee instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse