Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Sunday, October 02, 2011

On Vacation

I will be on vacation for the next week because I am moving. So I probably won't have time for any posts. See you when I get back.

5 Comments:

  • At 2/10/11 12:36 PM , Blogger TH2 said...

    Hope the move goes well. Though the work involved with moving does not seem like a vacation. Perhaps you could take a few days off afterward for some real rest and relaxation.

     
  • At 6/10/11 7:20 PM , Blogger Dan Mckenzie said...

    Where you moving to Al? Haven't heard from you in a while. The I checked and found that you'd been removed from my "friends" list on Facebook. Don't know how that happened. I'll re-apply...
    Dan McKenzie

     
  • At 6/10/11 7:20 PM , Blogger Dan Mckenzie said...

    Where you moving to Al? Haven't heard from you in a while. The I checked and found that you'd been removed from my "friends" list on Facebook. Don't know how that happened. I'll re-apply...
    Dan McKenzie

     
  • At 7/10/11 12:04 AM , Blogger Patrick Button said...

    Good luck with the move! Are you moving to a different house or a different town?

     
  • At 7/10/11 3:13 PM , Blogger Al said...

    Dan
    Sent an e-mail to you with info.
    Pat, new place same town.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse