- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Or In This Case “Universae Ecclesiae”
- St. Margaret of Cortona
- This Is the Sort on Insensitivity That Is Godly*
- Why Wear the Brown Scapular
- A Blast From My Past - That Will Hopefully Raise t...
- Cardinal Burke: Catholic Liturgy Is Theo-Centric, ...
- Another Way To Cut Taxpayer Funding for Abortions ...
- Meet Matthias
- The Champagne Has a Little Less Fizz
- My Obligatory Blogger Being Down Post