Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, September 24, 2010

IM(NS)HO* - The Ultimate Proof of the Existance of God


OK, I know you are saying that is just another caramel apple, so what? But it is so much more. This is a caramel apple that is made by Betty Jane Homemade Candies. The caramel that is, the apple comes from a local orchard.
So why do I say it is the ultimate proof of the existance of God? Well, I could say because I say so, but that would be open to debate. & not philosophically, let alone theologically sound. Actually this was settled a few years ago when I was taking a philosophy class, Philosphy of Being. 1 fine Autumnal day I stopped to pick 1 up before class. I walked into class set it on the desk & made my claim. "Only God could inspire something this perfect. Thus He has to exist." I went on to explain a bit about why it was perfect & the ultimate caramel apple out there. Technically, my claim was never refuted, even by the professor (PhD from Catholic U). So, I stand by my claim that this is the ultimate proof of the existance of God.
& anyone who disagrees with me is an athiestic heathen who thinks Bill Clinton never cheated on Hilary or inhaled for that matter.
PS I feel sorry for St. Thomas Aquinas as he could have saved all that work on his 5 Proofs of the existance of God if he had only had the chance to enjoy 1 of these apples. I know he & many other philosophers over the years would back me up.
_____________
* In My NOT So Humble Opinion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse