Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, August 27, 2010

Planned Parenthood - NOT!!!!!

This captures the total disconnect between PP's name & the reality of what they actually do:


Caller: "Hello, is this Planned Parenthood?"


Clerk: "Yes, it is. How can we help you?"


Caller: "I saw you advertisement in the newspaper and I would very much like to become a parent. Could you help me plan to be a parent?"


Clerk: "I'm sorry this is Planned Parenthood, we are hear to help you end your unwanted pregnancy."


Caller: "No, I want to become pregnant and give birth to new life. Can you send me a brochure how I can plan my parenthood. That is the title of your organization. Don't you help people to Plan Parenthood?"


Clerk: "No, our main goal is to kill your baby, so you can be free to do whatever you want."


Caller: "I want to become a parent. So, even though your name is Planned Parenthood, you do not help people to become parents? Does you manager know what you are doing?"

Like I said, this really captures the disconnect between PP's name & reality. This is something I have felt for years. PP is really promoting non-parenthood. Or should I say, sexual license without the consequences, at least on this side of eternity.

OK, I suspect some of you are thinking this is another 1 of LarryD's homeruns. This time I am sorry to disappoint you. It isn't. But as Fr. Larry said when he posted it he described it as " a very amusing scenario in the style of LarryD over at Acts of Apostasy." Fr. Larry got this from Fr. Austin Murphy, of Jesus Goes To Disney World fame. (Planned Parenthood, NOT! _

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse