Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, April 30, 2010

Philosophical question of the Day - 30 April 2010

Last night I picked up something at the local Wally World that I had ordered over the internet. To get my order I had to present a copy of the e-mail, present a valid Photo ID & sign for it.
So, if I have to go through all that for a CD, why is it wrong to demand that aliens have to carry & show their green card to prove they aren't here illegally? (& I mean any alien, Italiano, Chinese or Mexicano)
As King Mongkut of Siam said to Anna in the King & I: "'Tis a puzzlement!"

1 Comments:

  • At 30/4/10 12:27 AM , Blogger Chris Largret said...

    Why is the government making so much available that we need to track identities? Those things should be handled by local individuals and organizations.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse