Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Came That They Might Have Life. (John 10:10)

Over the last few days I have posted several stories of how the "culture of death" is doing its best to advance its agenda. I have also shared several stories of hope & how the "Culture of Life" is being promoted as well. At times though, it seems like the "culture of death" is having more success.
But in 2 days we will be celebrating an event that reminds us of the fact that their victories are only temporary. While we don't know the exact date, we do know that Jesus was born of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We know that He grew up died on the Cross & rose from the dead. The result, as St Paul points out, is that now we can say "O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting?" (1 Corinthians 15:55)
I don't know what will happen in the short run. At times things do seem darker than ever. But I do know that my hope for total victory is not in vain. The Cross is my guarentee of that. & that is why I will continue to pray & work for that day to come to pass. I must respond to the love that was shown me by Jesus by bringing that love to others.
The next couple of days I am going to take it easy & just put up some seasonal posts. But before that I pray that this Christmas will see many women touched by the love shown us by God the Father in sending us His Son Jesus, & chose life for their child they are carrying. May the know the truth that abortion does not offer hope only death. May they know that it is Jesus who is the true hope & the 1 who truly offers life.
I also pray that God will bless everyone of you with a joyfilled & blessed Christmas. May the true Light that came into the world shine that same light on each & every one of you. May you know the joy that comes only from knowing the love of God that was manifest as a child in a manger who came to give us life.
BUON NATALE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse