Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In Der Obamahrer's Face

While I won't go so far as my friend Cavey over at The Lair of the Catholic Cavemen does when he warns my paisan Francis Ford Coppola to move over, I will say he hit a home run with this one. & he uses a timeless classic by Spike Jones* to do so. Weird Al better watch his back though.

& it is definitely up there with the Walt Disney Donald Duck Cartoon Der Fuehrer's Face based on the song.



My Second Stab At Movie Making

* I love Spike Jones & am a big fan of his works. They are the roots of what Weird Al has done over the years. I am not kidding when I say this song is a timeless classic, IMHO it is. & Cavey takes it to a whole new level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse