Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank God This Wasn't At A Catholic Church

For once!!!!!!!

Video of the entrance of a wedding party into a church in St. Paul, MN. When I 1st saw this over at Patrick Madrid's blog I kept praying: "Please don't let this be a Catholic Church!" I was relieved to see it wasn't when a shot of the front of the church finally appeared. I won't mention which of the disident "gay-friendly" Catholic Churches I suspected it might be at, I know exist up there.
Even if it isn't Catholic, no self-respecting church should ever allow anything like this circus parade you are about to see:

2 Comments:

  • At 26/7/09 8:45 AM , Blogger TH2 said...

    Not only is this pathetic, cheezy and and immature (something one would expect from high school kids), but it is just downright offensive, and I mean that in a most visceral way, and even though it is not in a Catholic Church.

    Irrespective, if that happened at a wedding I attended - EXIT... GOODBYE. And if anybody came up to me afterward and asked why, well, first I would tell them that they are blind (in all senses of that word) and, second, I would tell them to take that bouquet of flowers (if a lady) and those car keys (whatever, if a man) and tell them to shove those items up their respective asses.

     
  • At 26/7/09 9:04 PM , Blogger Chris Dickson, F.L.A. said...

    What you are before God is all you are and nothing more.

    Saint Francis of Assisi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse