- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- The Difference Between Pro-aborts & Pro-Lifers
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus & the Unborn
- Does This Mean Obama Can't Walk on Water?
- Year of The Priest Begins Today
- You Have to be Crazy to Promote Embryonic Stem Cel...
- Catholic (?) Colleges to US Bishops "BUTT OUT!!!"
- Madonna Again Insults THE Madonna
- Bishop O"Donoghue: "Embrace the Tradition of the (...
- Why Condoms Don't Stop Aids
- Cross International Catholic Outreach